Monday, September 3, 2012

August Favorites!

August FLEW by and I can't believe it's September and back to school time already! (YAY I might be the only person who LOVES going back to school) I'm super excited to start being able to wear boots and pants and leather jackets again. I think Fall/Spring are my favorite seasons. I love summer, but the heat and sun tend to keep me indoors too much. Winter on the other hand is my nemesis because it's so long and I get really lazy in the winter. Anyways on to the favorites!

1. My Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation has been a dream to use. I get so many compliments on my skin when I wear this and it really does make my skin look flawless. This feels amazing on, totally light and as if your not wearing any foundation. (Ignore the lipstick in the picture, I didn't have time to take new photos for this)

2. Stila French Rivera Pallet (Kitten, Grace and Mahogany) I have been wearing this trio almost everyday since I got it. I actually hid it on myself so I would wear other eyeshadows I just love it that much. This is the perfect trio for day to day looks and I honestly can't recommend it enough.

3. Chanel Coco Rouge Shine in Boy is a perfect neutral look for lips, really pretty and subtle. On me it's the perfect my look but better colour and I've been reaching for this again and again this month. This was recommended to me by my friend Christine over at Starry Eyed Beauty.

4. Nars Laguna bronzer/ Orgasm blush duo has become my go to for my bronzer and blusher. I didn't really wear blush until I got this duo as I have naturally very rosy cheeks but Orgasm looks really pretty when popped onto the apples of my cheeks. Laguna is the perfect bronzer for my pale skin, even better than last months favorite Sephora bronzer. I now really want to try more NARS products but I'll wait for a VIB sale.





5. Tanya Burr aka Pixi2woo is one of my favorite all time YouTubers/makeup gurus. She's been doing this amazing thing all August long called Awesome August where she posts a new video (tutorial, outfit of the day and so forth) every other day in August. I've been loving the large amount of new tutorials and this Pretty Little Liars Aria inspired look is my favorite. Tanya is one of my favorites because she actually is a makeup artist so I find watching her tutorials I learn a lot more than some of my other favorites (who are still amazing, but Tanya has some really great techniques and such). She just seems like such a lovely person, really relelateable. If you haven't checked out her channel make sure you do!


No comments:

Post a Comment