Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Pinterest Style Inspiration!


I love Pinterest for getting ideas on everything from home decor to style inspiration to tasty treats! Here are a few looks I've been loving the idea of for fall.

Above is a gorgeous navy wool coat and I'm determined to get one this year (I generally buy a new winter coat every two years or so)


Love this idea of making your maxie skirts last into the cooler months. Pairing it with a chunky knit gives you an Olsen twin/Nicole Richie vibe. I wore this look last week and got a ton of compliments on it.






This is pretty much my style uniform for busy days. Skinny jeans/Jeggings with ballet flats (or my Toms!) with  simple shirt and a scarf. Though I do tend to swap out a blazer for my leather jacket. Simple and easy but still looks totally pulled together.


I'm not great at mixing patterns so I'm always on the look out for great looks I can recreate. I love how the monochromatic theme here really pulls this together.

Anyone else spend hours looking for inspiration on Pinterest?


No comments:

Post a Comment