Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Fashion Night Out Haul!


So fashion night out was almost two weeks ago, and I'm realising now I forgot to photograph stuff, but here's what I picked up! I went with my friend M and we had a blast. We hung around Yorkdale instead of going downtown because we were both wiped from classes that day.

Holt Renfrew was having this amazing deal where if you bought something you got a giftcard for 20% of the total purchase back. They FINALLY had my black Rebecca Minkoff mini mac in stock so I snapped that up. Using my giftcard I also bought Chanel's Emmervielle (for free!!) and the House of Harlow earrings, which are amazing but heavy to wear.

Not pictured are the La Vanilla Vanilla Coconut rollerball and Origins spot treatment which I will have reviews up soon. I also got this Juicy Couture USB bracelet in pink that I got seriously discounted for like $20.

Did anyone else participate in FNO? I loved it and can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment