Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Review + Swatches: Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream

 After hearing everyone and their mother rave about BB creams I really wanted to try one. I started using the Maybelline BB cream about 2 or 3 months ago, and was pleased to find out Miss Glamourazzi loved it. As she has experience with Asian BB creams I trust her judgement that this is a good one.


 I really like how this looks on my skin, really fresh without feeling like I'm wearing a ton of makeup. While my Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation does give better coverage, this is really great for hot days when I want to look pulled together but not feel like I'm wearing a ton of makeup.


The colour selection isn't great for this, I think they have only 5 shades. Thankfully the lightest shade is a pretty good match for my skin. This blends really well with brushes or with fingers, depending on your preference. I love the fact that this has SPF 30 in it because I'm a real stickler when it comes to wearing sunscreen everyday. 


Overall I think this is a great budget foundation/BB cream that is perfect for days when you need your makeup to be quick. My only complaint is that I wish it brightened up my skin tone a bit better for days when I'm feeling really tired, otherwise this gets a 4/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment