Wednesday, September 5, 2012

August Glymm Bag

So this is a little bit late but better late than never! I'm really liking Glymm a lot better than Glossybox, so much so that I think I'm going to cancel my Glossybox after this month. Anyways, onto the goodies!

Princepessa Cattiva Diva hand cream (full size)

I've never used Princepessa products before but I'm going to look into the brand after this. This smells divine and fells amazing on my hands. Such a treat, I'm trying to use up my body shop almond hand cream and my L'occitane honey and lemon hand creme before I start using this full time.

Naked Princess lip gloss in barely coral

I wish this sample had been bigger, but I do really like the product. The colour is really pretty and I like the fact that it's natural because apparently we ingest 2lbs of lip product a year (gross). It's expensive for a lip gloss ($25) so I don't see myself buying this anytime soon.

Bentaberry G-1 moisturizing Face cream for boys and girls - Regulating line

This is made from 100% natural ingredients which I like. I haven't tried this yet as my skin has been acting up a bit, but I'm looking forward to taking this on a weekend away. I'd never heard of this brand before my glymm box this month so I'll be looking into it more.

Vitamine & Sea Mineral Clay Mask

I haven't tried this yet as I've been avoiding new products for my face until it calms down. I love face masks though and can't wait to try this. According to the product card it's supposed to give skin "a soft, tight, sexy, radiant glow." who doesn't like the sound of that?

Mai Couture Blush Papier in Prettyful

I'd never heard of this brand/type of product before. Apparently you just rub it on your cheeks and it gives you blush. Seems really great for traveling.

I also LOVE the bag this month, it's black patent quilted and it will be perfect for weekend trips. I really like getting these every month and I would totally recommend Glymm to those wanting to get started with a beauty subscription.

No comments:

Post a Comment