Thursday, September 20, 2012

August Glossybox

These just keep coming later and later. I'm planning on cancelling my subscription, just have one more month to get through. I've been really disappointed with almost every glossybox I've received. I've given it four months and I can't recommend this service. If you want a subscription box I'd say go with Glymm as I find it way better.

  1. Befine Fine Food Skin Care - 50-150ml/ $24.00-$30.00 These seem alright, little one use pouches of products to try out.
  2. Layla Nail polish in Smalti Bayou not a colour I would ever wear
  3. Kryolan For Glossybox Lipstick in Glossy Pink (Full Size) This is the only thing I really love from this box, the colour looks great on me.
  4. Sebastian Potion 9 Lite - 150ml/ $20.95 I do like Sebastian products and it's a good size
  5. Elastoplast SOS Blister 5 Units/ $5.99 Seriously?? Bandaids in a beauty box?? uhhh...
  6. Trend Trunk Mystery Gift Card  Never heard of this site, this kinda sucks
  7. Biore Make-Up Removing Towelettes 10ct/ $3.99 Didn't I just get neutrogena ones from glossybox a month or so ago? I don't like Biore so not excited about these.
I mean it's better than last month, but still. I just find Glossybox to be so far off in what I actually want to try.  Plus at $15 a month I'd rather spend my money elsewhere.

2 comments:

  1. i never "got" glossybox - maybe because i'm a picky shopper, but i'd rather choose things myself! google the selfridge's "all i want for christmas" advent calendar, though - that is amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo I wonder if that's available in Canada? I just cancelled my glossybox, I have one more month to receive though. I have been loving my Glymm bags though, the products seem better tailored to the person.

      Delete