Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Review & Swatches: Julep's Felicity






I added on Felicity to my August Julep Maven box because I needed a 3rd colour. Felicity is described as a yellow-gold metallic chrome which I think describes this polish perfectly. This is my lease favorite of all the polishes I received in August.





Unlike Essie's Good as Gold, this is a much brighter gold almost too bright for my tastes. I find it feels a little too 'Vegas Show Girl', not a look I'm dying to project. Even after two coats of this you could still see my nail, something I've never had with Julep polishes.


Overall Rating: 3/5 I think I'm going to relegate this polish to accents, such as dots or hearts on my nails. Having my whole hand painted in this is just a bit too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment