Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Lust List: Big Gold Watch

I've wanted a large sized gold watch for years now, but haven't been able to find the perfect one. This one by Kate Spade seems great, not overly expensive at $225. I haven't seen this watch in person yet, but when I get back from Italy I'll make the trip to Holt Renfrew to try it on.
Also on the list of possibilities is this gold Micheal Kors watch. It's more expensive than the Kate Spade one above at $300, however it is cheaper in the US ($250) and when you shop at Macy's as a non-US citizen you get a 20% discount. I've liked Micheal Kors watches for years now, and own one already.
I'm in no rush to pick out a watch, I'd rather wait a bit and get the perfect one that will last me for years than rush and get something I end up getting tired of. I've asked for a watch for my birthday present in September so hopefully I can decide by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment