Thursday, November 29, 2012

Tarte Fantastic Foursome Blush Review + Swatches!

tarte, fantastic foursome, blush set


 This was the one item I allowed myself to buy during the month of October while I had a buying ban on. It was sold out online and was selling out fast in stores so I snapped it up. The Fantastic Foursome retails for $35USD/$46CAD (Canadian price is a guess, it's no longer available on sephora.com) which works out to be $11.50 a blush, which are half the size of the regular amazonian clay blushes from tarte which cost $33.

blush tarte


 From the top left you get Stellar which is a neutral, Magic which is a coral, Angelic which is a great highlighter and Fantastic which is a hot pink. The packaging is the same as their full sized blushes, a hard plastic in the colour of the blush. I like this better than the Nars or MAC packaging because it makes them easier to find in the drawer.





Each blush is embossed with a picture of the Amazon which is cute. Magic and Fantastic are matte blushes which I love, and Stellar and Angelic have some shimmer. I have to say Fantastic is my favorite out of the group, it looks a bit scary in the pan being bright pink but looks amazing on.




From Left to right: Fantastic, Magic, Angelic, and Stellar. Stellar is my least favorite of the bunch because it feels like a really light bronzer to me. I might start liking it more in place of my Nars Laguna bronzer when my skin gets even paler in the winter.

If you can still find this set I highly recommend it. It was my first Tarte purchase and I do not regret it at all. I can't wait to explore more of the Tarte line and share it with you!





No comments:

Post a Comment