Tuesday, November 6, 2012

October Favorites - Drugstore edition!





So this month I decided to do something a little different and focus on affordable drug store favorites. All of these items I use almost everyday to do my makeup. I'm about 90% sure all of these products are under $10CAD as well (it's been a while since I bought them so don't hold me to that!)

1. Maybelline Dream Matte Powder - This is a great setting powder, really helps deal with shine. I use this everyday to set my concealer and for my T-Zone

2. Essence Coverstick - such a great concealer, I picked this up because MissGlamourazzi recommended it. Perfect for covering up blemishes. Also? this is under $5

3. Annabelle Kohl Eyeliner in black - These liners are great, and only $5! I haven't tried expensive eyeliners yet because this one is just so great.

4. Essence Brow and Lash Gel - I don't really understand spending a ton of money on brow gel when cheaper options work just as well. This one costs under $5!

5. Maybelline Falsies Flared Mascara - This is my favorite mascara, hands down. Makes my lashes look really full and long.

What are your favorite products that cost under $10?

No comments:

Post a Comment