Tuesday, October 9, 2012

September GlossyBox

 This will be my last ever Glossybox post as I finally cancelled my subscription. Ironically this was the best Glossybox I ever recieved.

Wella Professionals Mirror Polish Shine Spray - This is lightweight enough for my fine hair and smells OK so I'm pretty happy about this one. The glass bottle is nice, but heavy. Not great for traveling.

B. Kamins Lip Balm SPF 20 - This is a heavy duty balm, I think I'll save it for summer days at the beach. It has SPF in it which is great and I feel like it would keep my lips super moisturized in the sun.
B. Kamins Maple Body Lotion - This does not smell like maple at all! I was super excited when I read that this was male because I LOVE maple syrup (seriously though, I put it in my coffee. How Canadian can you get?) but this doesn't smell bad and it's non-greasy which is nice. I put this in my overnight kit so I haven't really tested it.

Dove Cleartone deodorant - This deodorant is supposed to reduce underarm discoloration caused by dry skin. Which sounds cool, but deodorant in my beauty box? I love my dove deodorant but yeah, a bit odd.

NYX Cosmetics: the Crimson Amulet Collection - Ok this I love! NYX is really hard to find here so I'm super excited to try out this palette. I wish it included how to's on how to create the looks pictured, but I'll live :)


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know, I gave it 5 months though so I figure it's a fair assessment :)

      Delete