Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Review: Bioderma Sensibo H2O

I've been using this makeup remover for a while now after it felt like everyone and their mother raved about it. I find it does a good job of removing my makeup, and doesn't make my eyes sting like some of them. Honestly though I really don't see what the fuss is about. It's expensive (I think I paid around $24CAD for a bottle of this) and while it does remove my makeup, I still have to rub to get my eye makeup off. I took this and the Olay daily facial wipes to Italy and honestly both did the same thing and left my skin feeling the same after. I probably won't repurchase this, not because it's a bad product but because it's so expensive and I feel like there are cheaper products that do the same thing.

3 comments:

  1. i agree! it does a great job at removing makeup but it's nothing too special. i got it for about 25 USD which is quite a lot to pay for a makeup remover.

    anansays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is This moisturizers remove all makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like this is the best thing and I haven't seen anything alike. :(
    I don't mind the price because I see the difference

    ReplyDelete