Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Review: Stila Convertible Colour in Petunia


I picked up this blush from Stila recently to try out cream blushes. I had a hard time choosing which colour to get but my friend Christine from Starry Eyed Beauty recommended Petunia. Petunia is a pretty medium pink toned blush/lip colour that shows up nicely on my (very fair) skin.

I've tried applying this with my fingers, brushes, and my beauty blender and I have to say I like to apply it with a combination of my fingers (dotting it on) and then blending it out with my beauty blender. This gives me a very natural look. Using a brush with this doesn't seem to blend it in evenly.


While I do like this colour, I'm not 100% sold on cream blushes. I still need to play around with this before I invest in any others.

No comments:

Post a Comment