Tuesday, December 11, 2012

all I want for christmas...

all I want for christmas...

all I want for christmas... by alysiamansfield featuring a zip around wallet

So I though I would share what I'm hoping to find under the Christmas tree this year! I don't buy clothing often because as a student my budget is fairly limited so I tend to ask for clothing items for Christmas to last me through the year. Starting from the top:

1. Stella and Dot Clover Double Wrap Bracelet $64 - I've been loving layering bracelets together and this leather cuff would be a great addition.  

2. A Navy Winter Coat - I'm going to wait until after Christmas to get this and I don't have a specific one in mind. I bought a grey coat two years ago, and a black one 4 years ago so I feel like I'm due for a new one.

3. Sweaters (Wilfred Balzac sweater pictured $115) - I love cozy sweaters for the winter months because I have to commute so far for school. It just makes getting ready in the morning so much easier.

4. A Sequined Mini Skirt - If you follow me on pinterest you know I love sequined mini skirts. I'm dying to get one of my own so I can experiment with new looks.

5. Michael Kors Jet Set Watch in Tortoise $225 - My sister has had this watch for years and I love it so much. This is something that is always on my wishlist but I have yet to receive because of the hefty price tag. Some friends and I are looking at going to the states in the spring so maybe I'll get it there as it's cheaper.

6. Kate Spade Moonlit Soiree purse $298 - I feel like this would be an amazing party purse, so cute and festive! One of those items I drool over but will never actually spend the money on. 

7. Stella and Dot Tech Wallet $94 - I need a smaller wallet to go with my Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac because I struggle to get out my current one. I love that this one can double as a wristlet and has a holder for your phone! So handy when going out and you don't want to carry a purse.

8. Temple St. Clair Rock Crystal Amulet $800 - I have been in love with this necklace for years. Temple St. Clair is my favorite jewelery designer that I will never be able to afford, but one day I hope I have someone who loves me enough to buy this... that or I win the lottery!

9. Kate Spade Pride and Prejudice clutch $325 - This is more of a novelty item than something I'm dying to have. Pride and Prejudice is my favorite Austen novel and one of my favorite novels of all time. I feel like this clutch does homage to it.

10. Combat Boots - I feel like a lot of my fashion dilemmas would be solved by a pair of combat boots because they're just so effortless. While I love my Dolce Vita Joust boots they are just a bit impracticable for long days at school, and my knee high boots are sometimes too posh for my outfits. Another item I'm going to be hunting for in the post Christmas sales. 

What are you guys wishing for this Christmas? Am I the only one who has items on their wishlist for years?

No comments:

Post a Comment